Mission, Vision & Values
Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness is a privately owned physical therapy company serving pre-teens, teens and adults, with neuromusculoskeletal problems.
Our mission at Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness is to provide our clients, families and our community high quality, evidence-based, hands-on, compassionate health care treatment that is cost effective (value based), readily accessible and meets the needs of those we serve.
Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness will be the healthcare provider of choice for Montgomery County, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia by creating a culture that promotes collaborative, patient-centered care, integrated learning, and progressive health care services to its communities.
- Quality – We provide healthcare excellence through client-centered care
- Compassion – We respect the diversity of our community by providing each client with kindness and dignity
- Communication – We promote a teamwork approach to client care, emphasizing open dialogue and comprehensive information sharing with clients, family members, staff and associated medical specialists to optimize health care outcomes
- Integrity – We instill honesty and fairness in our daily practice, as to ensure client confidentiality, privacy and safety
- Respect – We value, honor and respect the individual needs of each client
- Innovation – We are dedicated to providing a positive health care environment that encourages information sharing and evidence-based learning and treatment