We will be re-opening in June 1
Masks are required for all patients!
COVID-19 update (5/29/20): We are now OPEN for In-office visits appointments
June 1 2020
We are happy to announce that Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness is reopening for in-office patient appointments. Since the Maryland stay-home order was amended on May 6th, we have been working diligently to implement expanded infection control protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and team members. While we have been closed the last two months, we are excited to be able to reintroduce in-office patient appointments.We want to assure you that this a controlled, limited opening with all precautions in place to safeguard your health. We have implemented specialized protocols for bringing patients safely back into our clinic. Our Patients
- Requirement of all patients to wear their own masks while in the clinic
- Hand sanitization use for all patients before entering the clinic
- Fever check for all patients with touch-less thermometer
- COVID-19 screening and health questionnaire for all patients before entering clinic
- Minimization of the number of family members or friends accompanying you to your visit – only patients are allowed entry into the clinic
- One-on-one appointments for 45-minute appointments
- New scheduling protocols to allow safe social distancing between each patient and to limit exposure
- Writing pens control – You may bring your own pen if you wish to use for any forms completion or use ours (yours to keep)
- Daily health assessments and temperature checks at beginning of the day
- Full personal protection equipment for all team members including masks, gloves and
- Mask worn by all team members at all times
- Modified schedules to limit staff numbers in the office at any one time
- Continuous and thorough disinfection of ALL surfaces in the treatment rooms, gyms and common spaces.
- Efficient front desk check-in, check-out and payment processing for minimal contact
- Separate entrance and exit doors
As we begin a new phase in patient care, your safety remains our number one priority. Please feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. If you are interested in making an in-office appointment:
- The first step is for you to be in touch with our front desk: 301-592-1500
- After that we can discuss scheduling directly by phone
Thank you. Stay safe and hope to see you again soon!
Welcome to Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness
Thank you for the trust that you have put into Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness, LLC. As healthcare professionals, we are committed to maximizing your rehabilitation experience.
We at Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness, LLC work as a dynamic rehabilitation team in creating and providing a myriad of individualized, evidence-based treatments to optimize functional outcomes.
We hope you take a moment to explore our website and meet our providers and staff members in order to develop the best provider-patient relationship.
Our mission at Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness is to provide our clients, families and our community high quality, evidence-based, hands-on, compassionate health care treatment that is cost effective (value based), readily accessible and meets the needs of those we serve.
LET THE HEALING BEGIN
Monday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday's by appointments only
Core Care Physical Therapy & Wellness, LLC
10750 Columbia Pike
Silver Spring MD 20901